High School Season Hitting Group Session 1-
10 Sessions on Sundays March 8th - May 17th, 1:30-3:30pm
This group hitting session is for the serious high school hitter 9-12th grade. Limited to 6 players.
- Each session Led by Former Professional Player/Owner Ian Gac.
- Assisted by former Collegiate/Professional Player Graylin Derke.
Session Highlights Include:
• 3:1 player / coach ratio.
• Building / Maintaining Proper Swing Mechanics
• Video Analysis
• Rapsodo Data Tracking
• Reps on high iHack Pitching machine
• Reps on Off Speed and mixed Speeds.
• Build Confidence / Mind Set in the Box
• In Game approach
• Building In Season Routine
• Bat Speed & Exit Velocity Testing
• Overload / Underload Training
• Resistance / Assistance Training, Med Ball & Core Exercises